The Freeman model is our forward canted crossdraw sheath. This sheath can be worn strongside, behind the back, or crossdraw. We can build the Freeman for most small to medium 3-4" bladed knives.
To avoid confusion, with ALL of our crossdraw style sheaths you will want to order based on what SIDE you will wear it on.
• 10 ounce Premium Hermann Oak Bridle Leather - Superior Weather Resistance and Durability
• Concealed Carry Design
• Will Fit Belt widths up to 2"
• Built and Hand Stitched by American Craftsmen
• Belt Slide Carry
Your order is in no way pre-fabricated - it doesn't even exist until we build it from raw materials. Every product on the site is custom built according to the specifications you choose before checking out. As such, we cannot accept returns or exchanges unless the error was our fault.
- No exchanges or returns for different colors
- No exchanges or upgrades to different models or knives
- No add-ons (pouches, firesteels, etc.) after the Sheath has been built
- No returns
We have many products and options so it is best to settle on exactly what you want before placing an order. All orders are automatically sent to our cutting department as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible costs in both materials and labor. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be cancelled at times, we are unable to do it free of charge. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- Orders cancelled before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Orders cancelled after cutting: 50% Cancellation Charge
- Orders changed before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Order changes after cutting (Color, Model, Etc): 50%