The Gettysburg model is our most popular classic Bushcraft style sheath that can be custom built for a wide variety of small to medium fixed blades. The removable drop loop and belt loop will both fit a belt width up to two inches.
• 10 ounce Premium Hermann Oak Bridle Leather - Superior Weather Resistance and Durability
• Military Grade Snaps and Hardware
• Will Fit Belt widths up to 2"
• Dual Stitched
• Built and Hand Stitched by American Craftsmen
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I had to wait 8 weeks to get it...but good things come to those who wait. The quality is unmatched, the fit is perfect, and the look is superb. There is something special going on at Patriot Leather!
Love the sheath. I got it for a Bark River Bravo 1 LT, and it fits absolutely perfect. There really is no decent production sheath for that blade. Love the quality, love the fit and finish. My only complaint was wait time, I ordered on March 9th and got the sheath on April 23rd, so about 7 weeks. Took a while but for a custom job, I'm more than satisfied. I was iffy with this company due to lack of reviews, so hopefully I can help some others out. This sheath was a perfect fit and the stitching was perfect as well. I would recommend patriot all day long.
Great sheath, high quality. Fit my bark river like a glove.
Great product... It's my second sheath from you guys. I highly recommend this sheath.
Your order is in no way pre-fabricated - it doesn't even exist until we build it from raw materials. Every product on the site is custom built according to the specifications you choose before checking out. As such, we cannot accept returns or exchanges unless the error was our fault.
- No exchanges or returns for different colors
- No exchanges or upgrades to different models or knives
- No add-ons (pouches, firesteels, etc.) after the Sheath has been built
- No returns
We have many products and options so it is best to settle on exactly what you want before placing an order. All orders are automatically sent to our cutting department as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible costs in both materials and labor. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be cancelled at times, we are unable to do it free of charge. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- Orders cancelled before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Orders cancelled after cutting: 50% Cancellation Charge
- Orders changed before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Order changes after cutting (Color, Model, Etc): 50%