I recently switched to a fixed blade knife for hunting. The bench made steep country Hunter was the perfect size but the sheath was horrible. I got a dark brown with orange stitching to match the handle of my knife. The fit and finish is awesome. The knife set deep in the sheath but I put a lanyard on the knife to help remove it from the sheath
The Intolerable model is a Vertical+ Crossdraw carry sheath that can be custom built in small to medium sizes to fit a wide variety of 3-6" fixed blades.
• 10 ounce Premium Hermann Oak Bridle Leather - Superior Weather Resistance and Durability
• Military Grade Snaps and Hardware
• Will Fit Belt widths up to 2"
• 3/16 x 3" Firesteel optional
• Built and Hand Stitched by American Craftsmen
• Vertical or Crossdraw Carry
I have a Benchmade Bone Collector series knife that came with a cheap looking sheath. A little research indicated that my knife is the Saddle Mountain skinner with Bone Collector emblems. The fit and finish of this "Intolerable" sheath is second to none! The medium brown matches the darker tones of the grain in the wood handle very well. I couldn't be happier, Thank you Patriot Leather for your excellent craftsmanship!