The 1777 model is a minimalist style horizontal Scout Carry sheath that can be custom built for a wide variety of small to large fixed blades.
• 10 ounce Premium Hermann Oak Bridle Leather - Superior Weather Resistance and Durability
• Military Grade Snaps and Hardware
• Will Fit Belt widths up to 2"
• Horizontal Small of Back Carry
• Molle Compatible for Pack Carry
• Built and Hand Stitched by American Craftsmen
• Patented Hedgehog Rapid Release System
Your order is in no way pre-fabricated - it doesn't even exist until we build it from raw materials. Every product on the site is custom built according to the specifications you choose before checking out. As such, we cannot accept returns or exchanges unless the error was our fault.
- No exchanges or returns for different colors
- No exchanges or upgrades to different models or knives
- No add-ons (pouches, firesteels, etc.) after the Sheath has been built
- No returns
We have many products and options so it is best to settle on exactly what you want before placing an order. All orders are automatically sent to our cutting department as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible costs in both materials and labor. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be cancelled at times, we are unable to do it free of charge. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- Orders cancelled before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Orders cancelled after cutting: 50% Cancellation Charge
- Orders changed before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Order changes after cutting (Color, Model, Etc): 50%