The Revolution is our single most popular sheath for a reason. A true ambidextrous Dual Carry sheath, it can be worn in any position, vertical or horizontal, crossdraw, or scout carry, by left or right hand users. The Revolution includes a removable Drop Loop, Firesteel, integrated Tie Down, and the removable pouch and Tinder Tin. The Revolution is designed to be built primarily for mid to large size field knives in the 4-12" blade range.
4-5" Blades utilize the small pouch while 6"+ blades use the larger pouch.
• 10 ounce Premium Hermann Oak Bridle Leather - Superior Weather Resistance and Durability
• Military Grade Snaps and Hardware
• Will Fit Belt widths up to 2"
• Removable Drop Loop for higher carry if desired
• Molle Compatible
• 3/16 x 3" Firesteel included
• Ambidextrous Horizontal Carry and Vertical Carry
• Removable pouch with altoids style tin
• Built and Hand Stitched by American Craftsmen
• Patented Hedgehog Rapid Release System
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I got one of these for a big Buck 124 Frontiersman. What a great sheath. Fantastic leatherwork and durable design. The pouch (two snap size) carries an Altoids size tin perfect for carrying a small survival kit. Just a great sheath. Well worth the money.
Your order is in no way pre-fabricated - it doesn't even exist until we build it from raw materials. Every product on the site is custom built according to the specifications you choose before checking out. As such, we cannot accept returns or exchanges unless the error was our fault.
- No exchanges or returns for different colors
- No exchanges or upgrades to different models or knives
- No add-ons (pouches, firesteels, etc.) after the Sheath has been built
- No returns
We have many products and options so it is best to settle on exactly what you want before placing an order. All orders are automatically sent to our cutting department as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible costs in both materials and labor. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be cancelled at times, we are unable to do it free of charge. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- Orders cancelled before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Orders cancelled after cutting: 50% Cancellation Charge
- Orders changed before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Order changes after cutting (Color, Model, Etc): 50%