The Bunker Hill EDC Pouch is our ultimate EDC solution. It is designed to fit up to a 2 inch belt and will carry the included black tinder tin and firesteel. The front pocket is designed to carry the Esee AH-1 Arrowhead, not included. The rear sheath will accept the Esee Candiru, Esee Izula or the Becker BK-13, not included.
• 10 ounce Premium Hermann Oak Bridle Leather - Superior Weather Resistance and Durability
• Flat Black Military Grade Snaps and Hardware
• Designed for belt carry, will fit belt widths up to 2"
• Removable Altoid style survival tin included
• EDC Pouch is designed to accept the Esee AH-1 Arrowhead (Not Included) and has a sheath on the back to accept a small fixed blade like the Izula, BK-13 or Candiru
• Built and Hand Stitched by American Craftsmen
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This thing was definitely worth the wait and I can understand the lead time considering the quality. People want this stuff. Construction is top notch. Quality of material is incredibly high. Completely functional. This is the trifecta. It looks great, it functions great and it wears great. Hard to find all three in a reasonably priced leather product. This pouch will indeed house either the Candiru or the Izula very nicely. Becker should fit just fine as well but I don't have one so I don't know. ESEE AH-1 fits snugly in the front slot. All in all, this is a durable, functional and beautiful piece of kit. I expect (with proper maintenance) many many years of hard use out of this pouch. Did I mention the lifetime warranty, because there's that too. Awesome.
Your order is in no way pre-fabricated - it doesn't even exist until we build it from raw materials. Every product on the site is custom built according to the specifications you choose before checking out. As such, we cannot accept returns or exchanges unless the error was our fault.
- No exchanges or returns for different colors
- No exchanges or upgrades to different models or knives
- No add-ons (pouches, firesteels, etc.) after the Sheath has been built
- No returns
We have many products and options so it is best to settle on exactly what you want before placing an order. All orders are automatically sent to our cutting department as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible costs in both materials and labor. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be cancelled at times, we are unable to do it free of charge. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- Orders cancelled before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Orders cancelled after cutting: 50% Cancellation Charge
- Orders changed before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Order changes after cutting (Color, Model, Etc): 50%