The Chesapeake model is a horizontal Scout Carry sheath that can be custom built in small to large sizes to fit a wide variety of fixed blades. 3-5 inch blades generally use the smaller pouch model while 6 inch and up will use the larger full size tin pouch.
• 10 ounce Premium Hermann Oak Bridle Leather - Superior Weather Resistance and Durability
• Military Grade Snaps and Hardware
• Will Fit Belt widths up to 2"
• 3/16 x 3" Firesteel included
• Removable pouch with Altoid style survival tin included
• Built and Hand Stitched by American Craftsmen
• Horizontal Small of Back Carry
• Molle Compatible for Pack Carry
• Patented Hedgehog Rapid Release System
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
G/day from Australia,
Just wanted to say the sheath is abseloutely kick arse good. Just a an extremely well made sheath. It was spot on as ordered.
Thank you very much
Outstanding craftsmanship! Worth every dime! Keep up the great work!
Your order is in no way pre-fabricated - it doesn't even exist until we build it from raw materials. Every product on the site is custom built according to the specifications you choose before checking out. As such, we cannot accept returns or exchanges unless the error was our fault.
- No exchanges or returns for different colors
- No exchanges or upgrades to different models or knives
- No add-ons (pouches, firesteels, etc.) after the Sheath has been built
- No returns
We have many products and options so it is best to settle on exactly what you want before placing an order. All orders are automatically sent to our cutting department as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible costs in both materials and labor. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be cancelled at times, we are unable to do it free of charge. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- Orders cancelled before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Orders cancelled after cutting: 50% Cancellation Charge
- Orders changed before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Order changes after cutting (Color, Model, Etc): 50%