The Ticonderoga model is our ultimate Survival Sheath that can be custom built for large fixed blades with a smaller blade piggybacked. The belt loop and removable drop loop will fit a belt width up to two inches.
The removable Bunker Hill EDC pouch is designed to fit up to a 2 inch belt and will carry the included black tinder tin and firesteel. The front pocket is designed to carry the Esee AH-1 Arrowhead, not included. The rear sheath will accept the Esee Candiru, Esee Izula or the Becker BK-13, not included.
• 10 ounce Premium Hermann Oak Bridle Leather - Superior Weather Resistance and Durability
• Flat Black Military Grade Snaps and Hardware
• Will Fit Belt widths up to 2"
• 3/16 x 3" firesteel included
• Piggyback is designed to carry the BK-11,14, or 24, Not included
• Removable drop loop for higher carry if desired
• Removable EDC pouch with black altoids style tin can be worn separately
• EDC Pouch is designed to accept the Esee AH-1 Arrowhead (Not Included) and has a sheath on the back to accept a small fixed blade like the Izula, BK-13 or Candiru
• Built and Hand Stitched by American Craftsmen
• Vertical Carry
• Patented Hedgehog Rapid Release System