The Gettysburg model is our most popular classic Bushcraft style sheath that can be custom built for a wide variety of small to medium fixed blades. The removable drop loop and belt loop will both fit a belt width up to two inches.
• 10 ounce Premium Hermann Oak Bridle Leather - Superior Weather Resistance and Durability
• Military Grade Snaps and Hardware
• Will Fit Belt widths up to 2"
• Dual Stitched
• Built and Hand Stitched by American Craftsmen
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Top notch quality. Excellent fit and finish. Better than I could have hoped for. I bought this sheath for a Sigma 3 Survival knife not a Fallkniven A1. It holds the Sigma like it was made for it. I am a very happy camper. I highly recommend Patriot Leather for knife sheaths.
Thank very much for the quality work and speedy service, Rick Marsh.
It had been years since I last ordered a custom knife sheath, and the range of choices with Patriot Leather are almost overwhelming. I knew I wanted a rugged drop-loop sheath for my Fallkniven A1, which is used for hiking and camping. A firesteel loop was also highly desirable.
The Gettysburg covered my requirements perfectly. The quality of this sheath is far in excess of what I expected. Thick, stiff leather and solid stitching inspire confidence. The primary belt loop is double riveted back to the main body of the sheath. The drop loop has two high-quality snaps, and a D-ring that allows for a great range motion. And the squared bottom does a fine job of distributing the type of abuse that comes from sitting on Rocky outcrops, or fallen trees whilst taking a break in the field.
Not only would I buy again, I have already ordered a similar product for the slightly smaller S1.
Your order is in no way pre-fabricated - it doesn't even exist until we build it from raw materials. Every product on the site is custom built according to the specifications you choose before checking out. As such, we cannot accept returns or exchanges unless the error was our fault.
- No exchanges or returns for different colors
- No exchanges or upgrades to different models or knives
- No add-ons (pouches, firesteels, etc.) after the Sheath has been built
- No returns
We have many products and options so it is best to settle on exactly what you want before placing an order. All orders are automatically sent to our cutting department as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible costs in both materials and labor. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be cancelled at times, we are unable to do it free of charge. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- Orders cancelled before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Orders cancelled after cutting: 50% Cancellation Charge
- Orders changed before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Order changes after cutting (Color, Model, Etc): 50%