The Gaspee model is a vertical belt carry sheath that can be custom built for a wide variety of medium to large fixed blades. It features an integrated Tie Down and removable Drop Loop. The removable Drop Loop and belt loop will fit up to two inch belts.
The Gaspee is our most popular belt design and is our modern take on a classic design. The Gaspee pattern can be adapted to a wide range of knives.
• 10 ounce Premium Hermann Oak Bridle Leather - Superior Weather Resistance and Durability
• Military Grade Snaps and Hardware
• Will Fit Belt widths up to 2"
• Removable Drop Loop for Higher Carry if desired
• Built and Hand Stitched by American Craftsmen
• Vertical Carry
• Patented Hedgehog Rapid Release System
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is third Gaspee and I think my fifth sheath from Patriot. I’ve not been the least bit disappointed yet. You guys make the best sheaths I’ve been able to find, anywhere. Thank you and keep it up!
Hi, so I recently received this sheath and I must admit that what captivates you at first sight is the feel and the finishing touches that you can pick up on straight away. Everything, down to the last corner is smoothly finished... very impressive high quality work.
Another aspect you quickly pick up on is the ruggedness and reliability it transmits. Makes you feel you can take this sheath anywhere. It is extremely solid and tough looking, albeit, not bulky at all. Compared to the KA-BAR default factory-made sheath, it's only a little larger and thicker, but it really won't make a big difference. The weight is adequate and, since it's not very clear from the pic, it has quick release clips at the top, that you can undo, which link with a solid black metal D-ring. This also has another advantage, it allows you to regulate the drop, by either putting your belt throught the top loop, or releasing it and using the lower loop.
In any case, it definitely will last me a lifetime... and beyond! Highly recommended and excellent value!
Your order is in no way pre-fabricated - it doesn't even exist until we build it from raw materials. Every product on the site is custom built according to the specifications you choose before checking out. As such, we cannot accept returns or exchanges unless the error was our fault.
- No exchanges or returns for different colors
- No exchanges or upgrades to different models or knives
- No add-ons (pouches, firesteels, etc.) after the Sheath has been built
- No returns
We have many products and options so it is best to settle on exactly what you want before placing an order. All orders are automatically sent to our cutting department as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible costs in both materials and labor. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be cancelled at times, we are unable to do it free of charge. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- Orders cancelled before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Orders cancelled after cutting: 50% Cancellation Charge
- Orders changed before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Order changes after cutting (Color, Model, Etc): 50%