The Valley Massacre model is a horizontal Scout Carry sheath that can be custom built for a select limited style of fixed blades. Originally designed specifically for Tracker style knives we have, by numerous requests, adapted the design to work with a select few other knives.
• 10 ounce Premium Hermann Oak Bridle Leather - Superior Weather Resistance and Durability
• Military Grade Snaps and Hardware
• Will Fit Belt widths up to 2"
• Horizontal Small of Back Carry
• Molle Compatible for Pack Carry
• Built and Hand Stitched by American Craftsmen
• Patented Hedgehog Rapid Release System
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Because of all that is going on and the holidays waited almost three months to receive my order. Well worth the wait. Over the years I have had many leather products made. This is probably the heights quality sheath I have ever had made. Well with the wait and the money
excellent craftsmanship. fits my tracker perfectly
I've had this sheath for my Tom Brown T1 for about a week now. First impressions show excellent quality, my knife fits perfectly. Really pleased with this purchase.
This sheath is beautiful, it is better than i imagined.
I carry the Tom Brown Tracker every day and with this sheath it is so much more comfortable than the factory kydex sheath. I ordered it with the pouch and fire steel loop. My only concern is that one of the buttons on the strap that hold the knife in the sheath is loose. I am hope with use that it may stop coming loose. I will update this review after some use. I would defiantly recommend this sheath to anyone that ask and if i had the option to buy it again i would for sure!!!
Your order is in no way pre-fabricated - it doesn't even exist until we build it from raw materials. Every product on the site is custom built according to the specifications you choose before checking out. As such, we cannot accept returns or exchanges unless the error was our fault.
- No exchanges or returns for different colors
- No exchanges or upgrades to different models or knives
- No add-ons (pouches, firesteels, etc.) after the Sheath has been built
- No returns
We have many products and options so it is best to settle on exactly what you want before placing an order. All orders are automatically sent to our cutting department as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible costs in both materials and labor. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be cancelled at times, we are unable to do it free of charge. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- Orders cancelled before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Orders cancelled after cutting: 50% Cancellation Charge
- Orders changed before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Order changes after cutting (Color, Model, Etc): 50%