The Gaspee model is a vertical belt carry sheath that can be custom built for a wide variety of medium to large fixed blades. It features an integrated Tie Down and removable Drop Loop. The removable Drop Loop and belt loop will fit up to two inch belts.
The Gaspee is our most popular belt design and is our modern take on a classic design. The Gaspee pattern can be adapted to a wide range of knives.
• 10 ounce Premium Hermann Oak Bridle Leather - Superior Weather Resistance and Durability
• Military Grade Snaps and Hardware
• Will Fit Belt widths up to 2"
• Removable Drop Loop for Higher Carry if desired
• Built and Hand Stitched by American Craftsmen
• Vertical Carry
• Patented Hedgehog Rapid Release System
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bark river crusader
This thing is beyond my expectations. I ordered the sheath for my bark river crusader and it's absolutely nothing short of perfect. So much that I ordered another sheath from patriot leather for my m4x punisher. Pretty sure this is where I will be getting all of my custom sheaths from now on.
Bark river crusader gaspee sheath
I have always preferred leather over kydex and nylon. And I thought I had gotten good work when it came to leather. This sheath and the quality in it has definitely raised the bar . Now I'm wondering about the knives in my collection and looking forward to more. I definitely recommend it.
Purchased for my bark river bravo 2. Great quality sheath and the knife fits perfectly. Feels like it will take a beating and last forever! Fit and finish are top notch.
Your order is in no way pre-fabricated - it doesn't even exist until we build it from raw materials. Every product on the site is custom built according to the specifications you choose before checking out. As such, we cannot accept returns or exchanges unless the error was our fault.
- No exchanges or returns for different colors
- No exchanges or upgrades to different models or knives
- No add-ons (pouches, firesteels, etc.) after the Sheath has been built
- No returns
We have many products and options so it is best to settle on exactly what you want before placing an order. All orders are automatically sent to our cutting department as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible costs in both materials and labor. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be cancelled at times, we are unable to do it free of charge. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- Orders cancelled before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Orders cancelled after cutting: 50% Cancellation Charge
- Orders changed before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Order changes after cutting (Color, Model, Etc): 50%