The Saratoga model is our most popular Bushcraft style sheath. The Saratoga can be custom built for a wide variety of small to large fixed blades. The removable drop loop and belt loop will both fit a belt width up to two inches. Drop Loop, Firesteel and Tie Down are standard features and included with this model.
• 10 ounce Premium Hermann Oak Bridle Leather - Superior Weather Resistance and Durability
• Military Grade Snaps and Hardware
• Will Fit Belt widths up to 2"
• Dual Stitched
• Built and Hand Stitched by American Craftsmen
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I saw Patriot Leather on a knife review on YouTube. Product looked amazing. I have never been satisfied with the factory sheath that came with my Gunny Scandi. It’s one of my favorite knives. A knife sheath absolutely affects if it goes on your hip or stays in safe. I ordered the Saratoga with fire steel loop and dangler. When it arrived I had high hopes, on unboxing it exceeded all expectations. Quality of leather, finish, stitching, fit of blade and handle…,all perfect. Now my Gunny has a home worthy of such a good blade. I am eventually going to put Patriot Leather on all my Bark River Knives. If you’re a knife guy, and you have a knife you love but don’t carry it because of the sheath it’s in. Order a Patriot Sheath. You won’t believe how nice it is till it’s in your hand and your blade is resting inside it.
Saratogo Sheath for Bark River Bravo
Best leather sheath for a Bark River Bravo you can buy, and an absolutely great deal. Quality of materials and workmanship is 10/10. I have a Saratoga sheath for both my Bravo 1.25 and 1.5. The sheaths fit and hold snuggly. Very satisfied.
Your order is in no way pre-fabricated - it doesn't even exist until we build it from raw materials. Every product on the site is custom built according to the specifications you choose before checking out. As such, we cannot accept returns or exchanges unless the error was our fault.
- No exchanges or returns for different colors
- No exchanges or upgrades to different models or knives
- No add-ons (pouches, firesteels, etc.) after the Sheath has been built
- No returns
We have many products and options so it is best to settle on exactly what you want before placing an order. All orders are automatically sent to our cutting department as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible costs in both materials and labor. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be cancelled at times, we are unable to do it free of charge. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- Orders cancelled before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Orders cancelled after cutting: 50% Cancellation Charge
- Orders changed before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Order changes after cutting (Color, Model, Etc): 50%