The Gaspee model is a vertical belt carry sheath that can be custom built for a wide variety of medium to large fixed blades. It features an integrated Tie Down and removable Drop Loop. The removable Drop Loop and belt loop will fit up to two inch belts.
The Gaspee is our most popular belt design and is our modern take on a classic design. The Gaspee pattern can be adapted to a wide range of knives.
• 10 ounce Premium Hermann Oak Bridle Leather - Superior Weather Resistance and Durability
• Military Grade Snaps and Hardware
• Will Fit Belt widths up to 2"
• Removable Drop Loop for Higher Carry if desired
• Built and Hand Stitched by American Craftsmen
• Vertical Carry
• Patented Hedgehog Rapid Release System
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ordered this colour combo for my girlfriend pink thread blue is colour sheath leather! I’m sure she’s gonna be just as happy i am with this sheath. This is my second sheath from you as well and Sure not last one I’ll be ordering.
I purchased two of these sheaths. One for a Trailmaster and one for an SRK. Both sheaths came much quicker than I expected and exactly as ordered. Words and pictures really can't capture the beaty and quality of these sheaths. They fit the knives perfectly and function very well. They are very comfortable to wear and - just as my personal preference - I think the dangler makes them so. The Trailmaster is a HUGE knife and with the dangler pivoting right at my hip and the end tied to my leg, I barely know it's there and it's never in the way. In short, I downright love these things and highly recommend them - and their maker. :-) In fact, I've already ordered another sheath for a Fallkniven knife that I have. I can't wait to get it! :-)
Your order is in no way pre-fabricated - it doesn't even exist until we build it from raw materials. Every product on the site is custom built according to the specifications you choose before checking out. As such, we cannot accept returns or exchanges unless the error was our fault.
- No exchanges or returns for different colors
- No exchanges or upgrades to different models or knives
- No add-ons (pouches, firesteels, etc.) after the Sheath has been built
- No returns
We have many products and options so it is best to settle on exactly what you want before placing an order. All orders are automatically sent to our cutting department as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible costs in both materials and labor. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be cancelled at times, we are unable to do it free of charge. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- Orders cancelled before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Orders cancelled after cutting: 50% Cancellation Charge
- Orders changed before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Order changes after cutting (Color, Model, Etc): 50%