The Colonial model is our line of Axe half sheaths for Gransfors, Hults Bruks and Wetterlings axes. Our axe sheaths are meticulously crafted to each model and are far superior to the standard thin, riveted, and easily ruined sheath these axes originally come with. Sheath styles may vary between the different axe brands to account for the different sizes and types of heads.
Consider pairing with either our Jamestown or Lexington Axe Carriers for a matched set.
• 10 ounce Premium Hermann Oak Bridle Leather - Superior Weather Resistance and Durability
• Military Grade Snaps and Hardware
• Built and Hand Stitched by American Craftsmen
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These guys make the best leather axe and knife sheaths on the web . If you thinking about buying you’ve made the right choice you won’t be disappointed . Great American company , buy American
Just received my sheath the other day and couldn't be happier. My order was completed quickly and corrctly(hardware choice, stitching, leather,etc) There are a lot of people making sheaths for these axes, but I really wanted this style with just a mask. Allows me to leave the sheath on while still driving wedges during saw work, stakes during camping, and so on. Nice thick tough leather so I expect this to last the life of the axe. I will be ordering the same sheath for my GB Mini Hatchet in the future.
Your order is in no way pre-fabricated - it doesn't even exist until we build it from raw materials. Every product on the site is custom built according to the specifications you choose before checking out. As such, we cannot accept returns or exchanges unless the error was our fault.
- No exchanges or returns for different colors
- No exchanges or upgrades to different models or knives
- No add-ons (pouches, firesteels, etc.) after the Sheath has been built
- No returns
We have many products and options so it is best to settle on exactly what you want before placing an order. All orders are automatically sent to our cutting department as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible costs in both materials and labor. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be cancelled at times, we are unable to do it free of charge. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- Orders cancelled before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Orders cancelled after cutting: 50% Cancellation Charge
- Orders changed before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Order changes after cutting (Color, Model, Etc): 50%