The Gaspee model is a vertical belt carry sheath that can be custom built for a wide variety of medium to large fixed blades. It features an integrated Tie Down and removable Drop Loop. The removable Drop Loop and belt loop will fit up to two inch belts.
The Gaspee is our most popular belt design and is our modern take on a classic design. The Gaspee pattern can be adapted to a wide range of knives.
• 10 ounce Premium Hermann Oak Bridle Leather - Superior Weather Resistance and Durability
• Military Grade Snaps and Hardware
• Will Fit Belt widths up to 2"
• Removable Drop Loop for Higher Carry if desired
• Built and Hand Stitched by American Craftsmen
• Vertical Carry
• Patented Hedgehog Rapid Release System
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I own two of these sheaths. I am a avid outdoorsman and this sheath is truly the best designed, and most well crafted sheath on the market. Most useful sheath I own.
I was very pleased to see the quality that i received.
The fit and finish are first rate and the stitching should last a lifetime. I'm a finicky SOB and I'm pleased. This sheath exceeds my expectations. I have/will recommend your services and I WILL be using them again.
Get one. Leather, stitching, and design second to none. Mine was made for my Tops Wild Pig Hunter. Will be strapped on and tied down for every hike and every day I bear hunt this fall.
Very nice. I was expecting good workmanship and wasn't disappointed, but I was pleasantly surprised at how thick the leather is. I've owned leather shoes with thinner soles than the leather in this sheath! The brass hardware is a nice compliment to the light brown color I ordered. This sheath should stand up to years of hard use and still be in condition to pass to the next generation.
Your order is in no way pre-fabricated - it doesn't even exist until we build it from raw materials. Every product on the site is custom built according to the specifications you choose before checking out. As such, we cannot accept returns or exchanges unless the error was our fault.
- No exchanges or returns for different colors
- No exchanges or upgrades to different models or knives
- No add-ons (pouches, firesteels, etc.) after the Sheath has been built
- No returns
We have many products and options so it is best to settle on exactly what you want before placing an order. All orders are automatically sent to our cutting department as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible costs in both materials and labor. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be cancelled at times, we are unable to do it free of charge. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- Orders cancelled before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Orders cancelled after cutting: 50% Cancellation Charge
- Orders changed before cutting: 15% Cancellation Charge
- Order changes after cutting (Color, Model, Etc): 50%